1. Beeler, Meg; 2/08
2. Beurkens, Beth; 3.31.05; Shamanic journey to the world tree.
3. Blotter, Claire; 6.22.07;
4. Breytenbach, Anna; 7.28.06; Logging, recently cut trees in the Sierra.
5. Chen, Viviane; 3.1.07; Oak tree communication, stories.
6. Ferguson, Theo; 3.4.05; Shamanic journey to trees.
7. Gescheidt, Jack; 8.26.10; Reflections on how nature assists with his attitude of inner quiet.
8. Gilbert Walking Bull; 11.17.04; Lakota Elder viewpoint; (passed on April 2007)
10. Hauschildt, Bruce; 7.1.10; Amplifies music created by trees with special device created in Damanhur.
11. Kitts, David; 4.27.07; Tree talk experiences, energy work commentary.
12. Madrigal, Ray; 9.19.10; Special connection with bristlecone pines.
13. Milks, Linda; 12.30.07; tree teaches a child who wants to cut it down.
14. Priester, Tommy; 6.20.07;
15. Pudom, Pat; 4.10.07; Relationship / interaction stories with trees.
17. Silver, Rich; 8.31.10; Connecting with trees leads to creation of University of Earth.
19. Tuttle, Will; 5.29.07; Direct inspiration for songs and poetry.
20. Williams, Ani; 8.13.07; Tree communication, stories from a sound healer.
22. Bethany Staffieri; Guides trips to Mexico to study herbal medicine.
23. Amy Greeson; Herbal medicine & documentary filmmaker on healers.
24. Frame of Mind Films; Producing film about Nature's rights to be released in 2011
25. Angeles Arrien; Wise Basque elder, anthropologist, teacher and author of The Four-Fold Way
26. Pachamama Alliance; Works to preserve rainforest and indigenous cultures in South America
27. Global Oneness Project; Multi-media projects promoting spiritual understanding of Oneness.